IMAX

IMAX. What I know about IMAX is IMAX is totally different cinema compare to other cinema such as MBO and GSC. What is different about IMAX is their screen are totally huge. Is not just huge, but it is Super Duper Huge!





I remember what our Dean teach us about IMAX. I remember I went to IMAX at Times Square Malaysia , Kuala Lumpur. Well, is not IMAX already but what our Dean said is last time IMAX was here and their close their IMAX at Times Square. But, their screen still here at Times Square but their Camera was not here. So, I went there for 1st time I get shock to see their super duper huge screen but after I watch a movie at there, I seen a lot people feel unhappy because the movie are not cover to the whole Super duper huge screen. What I can said is, I know how the screen is, I know how the people watch IMAX movie, and what I want is, I want go for IMAX at least once to get some experience

0 comments:

Post a Comment